Monday, May 27, 2019

Bridging to Juniors

I have a multi-level troop of 1st and 2nd year Brownies.  Only four of the nine Girl Scouts are bridging to Juniors this year and I want to make sure they don't feel like they are being pushed out of Brownies like some of the other poems I read.  So here is my poem, revised to remove any years or previous Daisy experience.  I hope the girls feel like they have earned an extra skill to fly but still feel like part of the same group.


Each Girl will also be given a certificate I created:





3 comments:

  1. Love this, thank you for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome; thanks for posting! I plan to include the poem in my girls' virtual bridging to Juniors ceremony in a couple weeks. thanks again for posting. let's see if I can get through the online ceremony without crying (ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, this was very helpful!
    Susan (troop 70070)

    ReplyDelete